Md. Nazim Uddin Chy received his Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from International Islamic University Chittagong, Bangladesh in 2015. He is a Senior Researcher and co-founder of GUSTO (A Research Group). His major field of interest is Phytotherapy research in the area of pain, neurobiology of pain, mental disorders including depression and anxiety and also neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease in animal models. He has a profound interest in learning new skills in the field of pharmacology, complementary and alternative medicine, natural medicine and pharmacotherapy as well.
His major field of interest is Phytotherapy research in the area of pain, neurobiology of pain, mental disorders including depression, anxiety, and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Adnan, M.; Chy, M. N. U.*; Rudra, S.; Tahamina, A.; Das, R.; Tanim, M. A. H.; … & Kamal, A. T. M. (2018). Evaluation of Bonamia semidigyna (Roxb.) for antioxidant, antibacterial, anthelmintic and cytotoxic properties with the involvement of polyphenols. Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine, 1-13. doi: 10.1007/s13596-018-0334-x. *Co-first author. (Link)
- Paul, A.; Adnan, M.; Majumder, M.; Kar, N.; Meem, M.; Rahman, M. S.; …, Chy, M. N. U.; & Kabir, M. S. H. (2018). Anthelmintic activity of Piper sylvaticum(family: Piperaceae): In vitro and in silico studies. Clinical Phytoscience, 4(1), 17. doi: 10.1186/s40816-018-0077-8. (Link)
- Kader, S. M. A.; Hasan, M.; Ahmed, S.; Nahar, K.; Kabir, F.; Chy, M. N. U.; … & Kabir, M. S. H. (2018). Antioxidant, Antibacterial and Cytotoxic activities of Ethanol extract and its different fractions of Sterculia cordataDiscovery Phytomedicine, 5(3), 26-33. doi: 10.15562/phytomedicine.2018.64. (Link)
- Hasanat, A.; Chowdhury, T. A.; Kabir, M. S. H.; Chowdhury, M. S.; Chy, M. N. U.; Barua, J.; … & Paul, A. (2017). Antinociceptive Activity of Macaranga denticulata Arg. (Family: Euphorbiaceae): In Vivo and In Silico Studies. Medicines, 4(4), 88. doi: 10.3390/medicines4040088. PMID: 29194388, PMCID: PMC5750612. (Link)
- Shoibe, M.; Chy, M. N. U.*; Alam, M.; Adnan, M.; Islam, M. Z.; Nihar, S. W.; … & Suez, E. (2017). In Vitro and In Vivo Biological Activities of Cissus adnata (Roxb.). Biomedicines, 5(4), 63. doi: 10.3390/biomedicines5040063. PMID: 29084168, PMCID: PMC5744087. *Co-first author. (Link)
- Paul A, Majumder M, Gafur A, Qureshi S, Chakraborty J, Al Masum A, Uddin Chy N, Shah Hafez Kabir M. Molecular docking for thrombolytic activity of some isolated compounds from Clausena lansium. J Negat No Posit Results. 2017;2:0–4. DOI: 10.19230/jonnpr.1223 (Link)
- Mohammad Shah Hafez Kabir, Shabbir Ahmad, Md. Sofi Mahamoud, Nishan Chakrabarty, Md. Akramul Hoque, Mohammed Munawar Hossain, Md. Nazim Uddin Chy, Mohammed Shoibe. Comparative study of hypoglycemic and antibacterial activity of organic extracts of four Bangladeshi plants. 02/2016; 4(3). DOI:10.12980/jclm.4.2016j5-175 (Link)
- Kabir, M. S. H.; Chy, M. N. U.; Hasanat, A.; …, & Kamal, A. T. M. (2017, February). ‘Antibacterial, Antidiarrheal and Anthelmintic activities of methanol leaves extract of Ficus cunia’, in 2nd Student Conference on Science and Engineering (2nd SCSE 2017) at University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Rahman, N.; Wajida, S.; Majumder M.; Kabir M. S. H.; Chy M. N. U.; & Paul A. (2018, March). ‘In silico Molecular Docking analysis of some isolated compounds of Curcuma longa against three receptors of type 2 diabetes’, in 5th International Conference on Natural Science & Technology (NCNST-2018) at Asian University For Women, Chittagong, Bangladesh.